Saturday, February 7, 2009

I heart cookies


Peanut butter filled chocolate cookies and a glass of soy milk

I definitely have a love for anything sweet, but cookies are my favorite. They are just a perfect hand held treat.

The other day I was in the mood for some kind of chocolate/peanut butter combination. So I went to Fat Free Vegan Kitchen and used her handy search tool to search veg blogs. This is the first recipe that came up. They looked delicious and even better, I had all the ingredients already. I also had a heart shaped ice cube tray that I just bought in the dollar bins at Target. Gotta love the dollar bins! So I decided to get into the valentine's spirit and make little heart shaped peanut butter filled chocolate cookies.

There will surely be more heart shaped treats to come.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I think there will be lots of heart shaped foods this week ~ I can't wait to see how creative people can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole and Becks! They were delicious. I thought about sending some to my family for valentines day, but we ate them all up. Sorry family!

    ReplyDelete